Sunday, November 13, 2011

No words

Berlusconi... what to say? 
I found this list of blunders he have done and I just had to share it with you!



  • "Think of it as a camping weekend"Berlusconi's advice to the thousands of Italians who were left homeless after an earthquake.
  • "Earn more money!"Berlusconi's advice on Italian television for those with low incomes - in reply to the question what the government should do to help workers who only earn 1500 euros a month.
  • "Italy's detention centers are like concentration camps" Berlusconi defends Italy's much-criticized agreement with Libya to send the refugees there, rather than allowing them to disembark in Italy.
  • "I am the politics acquielent to  Jesus Christ. I am a patient victim, I can stand anything, and I sacrifice myself for everyone."
  • "Out of love for Italy, I must save it from the Left."
  • "We would need as many police officers as beautiful girls in Italy, and I think that we never reach."Berlusconi on the problems to stop the rapes.
  • "Mussolini never killed anyone. Mussolini sent people away on holiday detention."
  • "The communists may not ate to children, but they boiled them to fertilize the fields."
  • "Parma is synonymous with good cuisine. Finish people do not even know what prosciutto is. This I can not accept." Berlusconi upset about the proposal to establish an EU agency for measurement standards in Finland instead of Parma.
  • "I am unable to feel hatred."
  • Berlusconi forgives the man who threw a souvenir in his face, causing a broken nose and knocked teeth.
  • "Obama is young, stylish - and suntanned"
  • "Italy is a shitty country"
  • Berlusconi about the Italian justice system.
  • "Judges are democracy's cancer"  Berlusconi during one of many lawsuits against him, this time it was about corruption.


No comments:

Post a Comment